Aug 7, 2012

Back to School !


 

With fall around the corner, everyone is trying to prepair for their fall fashion, wether it be for school, work, or just to shop! Now, I don't know about you, but it has been a very long time since I actually went "school shopping" for clothes, I kind of just went with the flow and shopped when I pleased.
I decided to make a image board of some ideas of what to wear during the fall, alot of the garments you may already have in your closet. ( I swear I am the Queen of cheap ) I have never been the one to fall praise to a trend and impulse buy, besides after a few weeks that"trend" is long gone, so alot of the clothes I purchase are pieces I can wear all year around.

Like shorts, YES shorts! Just throw on a pair of fashion tights you'll be ok ;)

Another all season favorite of mine would be boots, they look great with pants, for the winter, shorts for the summer, dresses for the spring and leggings for the fall!

While your getting your pocket change ready for your fall splurge, don't forget to accessorize! I love a good backpack or a over sized bag, and scarfs add a great touch to any ensemble!


Don't forget to have fun, play with colors, textures and accessories!!!



Shop these styles & more at LuLus !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!