Aug 16, 2012

FNO


What to wear to FNO?



My good friend Ashley ( creator of  Moondaisy ) && I have been trying to figure out what we are going to
 wear during this New York trip, && not only is it "New York" we have to worry about but Fashions Night Out specifically!
Now I'm the kind of gal who loves to play with anything, I love skirts, palazzo pants, shorts and LONG dresses, I'm a dancer - so those tiny little minnie dresses get no love from me :-P
Ash's style is similar to what I like. We are both obsessed with anything that has the initials J.C. , we both digg Platforms and leggings and tend to stick with dark or natural colors.
I decided to put up an image board of some looks I want to rock while in NYC. I have also provided tags on what I included and where you can find these stylish threads.
Let me know what you think, and feel free to help me and my girl come up with fun fits to put together :)
p.s - be sure to  check out Ashley's her store Moondaisy :)









rag & bone racer back dress / Denim blouse / Bardot open back top, $52 / Minimum blazer, $135 / Cut out legging / Ralph Lauren white shorts / Black leather skirt / AllSaints buckle boots / Steve Madden steve-madden booties / Jeffrey Campbell lace up booties, $205 / Jeffrey Campbell lace up booties, $205 / Ralph Lauren Collection cross body shoulder bag / Clutch handbag / Philippe Audibert cuff bracelet, $1,170 / Blue Nile sterling silver bangle / The Vatican Library Collection navy jewelry / Cross jewelry / Stella McCartney plastic sunglasses, $190 / New Era embroidered fitted hat, $80 / Waist belt / River Island grey hat, $20 / Hair accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!