Aug 6, 2012

Who is Naz?



I suppose its only right for my first post to be about ME & why I decided to blog.

Well, I go by Naz, I consider myself a stylish sista. I attend the Arts Institute here in Minnesota where I began to find my path in the fashion industry... well the fundamentals atleast. Right now, my role in the fashion world is an aspiring stylist. Although my heart is in styling, I also would love to know what its like to be a brand director or a buyer - [as long as it involves fashion, count me in;)] Currently, I help amazing models prepair for shoots, and friends and other folks look amazing with the fabulous garments I come across. With my blog I hope to reach out to other stylenista, share expirences, talk fashion and of course network.
So I hope you enjoy & remember - "Fashions Fade, Style is eternal".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!