Sep 20, 2012

Fashion Show



Hello All :)
Tomorrow, Friday the 21st, I will be working at the Envision Artopia Fall fashion show at the Graves 601 Hotel. All week I have been having a hard time deciding on what I want to wear. After picking over all of the garments I own, I've narrowed it down to my new Skater Skirt I just purchased anddddddd... that's all. lol I can't seem to figure out what sort of top I want to pair with my skirt. I decided to browse the web a little for some inspiration and came across a few ideas with the help of thejessjournals.blogspot.com ! She shows several different ways to sport the skater look and she did a great job. Here are some of the ideas I'm considering :)






Look idea 1 : A detailed blouse, very girly, accent color with a bold belt and a cute wedge!

Look idea 2: Striped crewneck, thick belt and a simple flat shoe! I love crossbody bags so im sure I'll have one on.

Look idea 3: You can never go wrong with a jacket/blazer, a cute bootie and striking clutch :)





Event Details


Envision: Artopia® Fall 2012 is the Twin Cities' largest fashion event –
an opulent evening celebrating the best in local fashion, art and music.
Friday, September 21st, 2012 9pm-12am / VIP Entry at 8pm
Graves 601 Hotel 5th Floor Ballroom / Music DJ Bryan Gerrard
The runway show will feature fall fashions from the following local boutiques and designers: Amanda Christine, Cliché, Drama, deLange Designs, Khamphian Vang, KJurek, Local Motion, Martin Patrick3, and Roe Wolfe. Accessories Designers include: Cayetano Legacy Collection, Rewind, SBG Designs, and Via Patina. Prima Chic will be styling the show. Rocco Altobelli Salon and Day Spa will provide hair and make-up.
The first runway show kicks off at 10:00 pm and second at 11:00 pm. There will be a silent auction on several paintings to benefit Free Arts Minnesota and various live art elements taking place throughout the evening, including RAW Visual Artist Gallery. Proceeds from the silent auction and $1 of every pre-sale ticket, will benefit Free Arts Minnesota, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the healing powers of artistic expression into the lives of abused, neglected, and at-risk children and their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!