Sep 23, 2012

 
Hello beautiful people!
 
As I mentioned in a earlier post, I said shortly after I return from NYC I would be going back in October for Teen Vogue Fashion University!
Once I first received the acceptance letter I was over joyed with excitement. I've been wanting to go to this workshop since I first heard about it back in 2010. This year was my first year submitting my application so I was elated that I got offered a spot to this wonderful experience.
 
For those of you who are not familiar with the workshop I'll share more on what it actually entails.
 
It's a weekend long seminar program held in the fall for fashionistas to come and learn from fashion industry professionals. Each year they chose 500 quailfied people from all around the world to attend! Once you are accepted they send you the list of classes and the quest speakers who will be in the classes with you, teaching you something about the industry, sharing their personal expirences, answering questions and more.
 
Here is My schedule so you can get an idea.
 
Friday Night Kick Off - H&M FRIDAY NIGHT H&M SHOPPING EVENT & KICK-OFF PARTY 
 
 SATURDAY Session 1:Opening Q&A : 9:45AM-10: The Visionary
 
SATURDAY Session 2: 11:05AM-12:05PM: The King of Color
 
SATURDAY Session 3: 12:25PM-1:25PM: The Entrepreneur ( The Class I'm MOST excited about- Rachel Roy)
 
SATURDAY Session 4: 2:35PM-3:35PM: The Golden Boy

SATURDAY Session 5: 3:55PM-4:55PM: The Style Sophisticate
SATURDAY Session 6:Keynote 5:15PM-6:15PM ALL STUDENTS ATTEND: Closing Keynote

SUNDAY: 9:30AM-11:30AM ALL STUDENTS ATTEND: Fashion in the Digital Age
 
:]
 
 
NOW READERS, I WILL BE THERE WITH MY IPAD FULL OF QUESTIONS, PLEASE, IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED OR ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD ASK, FILL MY COMMENT BOX UP ;)
 
Xo- Naz
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!