Oct 26, 2012

Floral in the Fall ..

When I think of Floral prints I instantly think of spring, Fall? Not so much, BUT clearly it's a huge trend this season! Looking on some of my favorite go to shops, I'm seeing the floral grunge all over. Spotted in Fall Look books, campaigns and more!

LaLa Anothny recently attended  The Project Runway All Stars Season 2 in NYC. There she was spotted in the affordable printed dress from H&M ! This dress has been a major hit this fall, I have seen it on the streets and on numerous fashion bloggers sites!




Here are some more fresh floral picks from H&M !

Top Left: 9.95

Top Right: 34.95

Bottom Left: Same as top left

Bottom Right: 34.95




All these pieces are trendy and very affordable! 
Will you be getting your floral fix this fall?




Here are some looks from f21 !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!