Nov 3, 2012

Gotta Have Em !

Hello Loves!







So of course the time of the year where I'm suppose to be putting others before myself, I think of MYSELF lol. I guess it doesn't help when you get constant updates of new this and new that filling up your inbox all day. There are a few items that cant seem to back up off my brain. I'll share with you so you can feel the pain I suffer as I click the X button to leave the page lol 
I need these babies !


My love for Jeffery Campbell is no secret..




                            Spike Platform Boot - Whiteout


Heel Height: 5.25"




             Gia Platform - Blac

                                                                                                Heel Height: 6"




                                              Omni Fringe Boot

Heel Height: 5.75"






Hanneli

This pretty shoe is from Shoe Dazzle.com


Don't mind me and my shoe craves, what are some items you've been eyeing this fall ??










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!