Remember when you could hand over a five dollar bill for something and actually get change back? Those were the days, weren’t they? Well, just because the economy may be a little rough right now, it doesn’t mean your makeup bag has to suffer. Here are 5 products you need. All under $5.
1. Black Radiance Artisan Baked Blush ($4.99). I still cannot believe this blush is only $5. It’s super pigmented, comes in two colors (Warm Berry and Toasted Almond), and can rival MAC Mineralize Blush. Your cheeks and your pockets will be very, very happy.
2. Wet N’ Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner ($3.99). Easily get a vampy cat-eye look that won’t budge AND get change back from your fiver.
3. Black Radiance Pressed Powder ($4.99). Powder that stops oil in its tracks, matches and complements an array of brown skin tones, and is under $5? Yep!
4. Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder ($3.99). You know how popular MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes are? The gorgeous baked highlighter/bronzers can be used to highlight the cheeks, brow bone, as blush, and on the decolletage and the Ruby Kisses version is pretty darn impressive.
5. NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow ($5). So this is $5 on the nose, but the range of colors, pigmentation, and finishes you get is almost like visiting your favorite department store counter. Just much, much cheaper.