Aug 28, 2012





I'm sure alot of you gals have seen fancy adds for all of the shoe clubs that some known Celebs  like Kim Kardashian, Kimora and Rachel Bilson are creating. Now, me being a huge shoe whore, I too, am a recent victim of the latest shoe club trend. Now, I have yet to sign up for JustFab, the club that Kimora oversees. After reading reviews for JustFab, I'v learned that there are some pros and cons (like anywhere else) to signing up.

The Major problem for me is that they charge you a monthly fee. Unlike ShoeDazzle (who recently changed their membership terms) you have to remember to either buy something at the start of the month, or choose to "skip the month". If you don't do either, you will be charged a $39.95 fee and receive a credit. I'm not going for that, your not taking my dough unless I purchase something!
Also, I've read another con for JustFab... The deliveries get left at your door. This can be a MAJOR problem.

Both companies essentially offer the same service for the same price so I'll skip the small talk. If you have done your research you'll see the prices can range from $29 -$49, which isn't bad at all for shoes. Also, both are always free shipping and free returns!

The layouts :


JUSTFab - Although I have not personally signed up for this shoe club, I find kind of cool how they have actual videos of models walking in the shoe, your able to view the shoe in action instead of just seeing a few angles in different picture. For you ladies who need more then just a pic to determine your purchase, JustFab may be a great site for you!

ShoeDazzle - I personally had no problem with selecting the shoes I wanted. The layout is nothing fancy, simple and straight forward. You see. You Click. You preview. There is no video of a model doing the foot work to show you how sturdy your future buy will hold up in the club lol, but its pretty easy to comprehend!
 <--- These are actual shoes within my lineup. You take a style survey prior to you accessing the site and && Wallah! Your "cyber" personal stylist has picked a variety of different styles based off of the information you provided:)



 Quality/Selection :

ShoeDazzle - Their shoes are great looking, fashion-forward shoes with surprisingly good quality and they are actually comfortable. They have Great designs. ShoeDazzle has lined up some of the best known stylists in the industry to select your shoes so you know you’ll always be in fashion. I mean they do have Kim K. on their team :)

JustFab - Now, remember folks, I have not purchased anything from JustFab, so my opinions have been based on what I have read. I have read that the quality isn't all that great compared to clubs like ShoeMint and ShoeDazzle. I suggest you make your own assumptions by doing your research like I did, or if your willing to take the risk, sign up and commit to a monthly fee to find out ;) hehee



 Here are some images of my recent purchases from Shoe Dazzle :)

                                                                                                          







 I love all the shoes I bought, They fit true to size, they have great support and the heels are very sturdy. I am a satisfied customer and will be purchasing again, real soon :)

More Shoe Clubs

JustFabLink -> Click Here
SoleSocietyLink -> Click Here
Shoemint -> Click Here
                






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!