Aug 30, 2012

 
Will You Be There?
 
 
 
 
Today Marks the day of exactly ONE WEEK until FNO. I am ecstatic, soon I'll be on a plane high in the sky on my way to New York to enjoy FNO.
With the help from the gals over at Fashion Bomb Daily I feel I am ready to take on the town! A whole night filled with celebs, fashion, publicists, exclusive sneak peaks and more.
 
 
 
 
 
The G.A.M.E plan!
 
Maybe I'll pop up on Solange while she's spinning on the one's and two's at the DVF store!
 
The I'll stop by M.A.C to chill with Allison Williams from Girls and Vogue‘s Melling Burke :]
 
Next, I'll chat it up with ex-Top Model judge Nigel Barker and the Runway Relief models at Nine West located at 1258 avenue of the Americas and 50th street.
 
From 9- midnight, QVC is planning a live broadcast on FNO, complete with a smattering of celebrities (Isaac Mizrahi, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Richie) pedding their newest wares for the shopping channel. Have an “interactive experience” in the Meatpacking District at 14th and 9th ave starting at 6PM.

Party with Azealia Banks while she performs at M.A.C Cosmetics in NoHo 506 Broadway bet Thompson and LaGuardia place.

Then I'll have some fun and play games with Michael Kors he's going to be hosting a game of fashion trivia at Macy‘s Herald Square from 7-8:30

Lastly I'll make a surprising entrance at Lord & Taylor. Kim Kardashian (Kanye West?), Jill Zara, Kristi Yamaguchi, and more will be in-store. Celebrate Project Runway‘s 10th anniversary with appearances from the series noted alums. 6-11PM.


Yeah, I know I'll probably be doing none of this, but a girl can dream right :) hahaa.

Alls I know, I will be in NYC drinking, networking, and having a ball....Will you be there?







Read more at fashionbombdaily & fashionsnightout



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!