Sep 16, 2012

What Will You Be Wearing This Fall?
 
 
 
Fall has got to be the most loved season by all of the fashionistas I know. I love dressing up in cozy knits. Mixing rustic sweaters with your most dance-floor-ready bottoms. Bold prints are another favorite of mine, stripes, polka-dots, birds and of course LAYERS ;)
 
I've been getting all excited as the temperature slowly drops. To prepare myself, I find myself looking at some of my favorite designers, boutiques and online store lookbooks. I'll share a few so you get be ahead of the game this fall. I'll also share some tips on whats hot this fall and some of my MUST haves... Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
The Collar is one of my Must haves for this season, and not just any old collar, a BEDAZZLED collar! You will be sure to give a polished impression when rocking this look.
GLAMOUR magazines says : To save a bit of money, DO find detachable collars on sites like Etsy or even DIY one!
 
Alberta Ferretti, fall 2012
 
 
 
 
As I said in a previous post, bright colors are NOT just for the spring. A easy way to play with this look in the fall is to have your bright colors be your accessories. Have your base garment be a darker tone and let your imagination kick in from there!
BTW, it may be time to update that black stash of tights that are hidden in your drawer. Nothing like a dark clean black tight to make your ensemble look even more expensive!
 
DKNY, fall 2012
 
 
 
Don't forget to add those wine colors to your closet this fall. Dark Reds, Bluish plum, Brick red and Purples give me life <3
 
 
Tommy Hilfiger, fall 2012
 
 
 
I'm pretty sure that sweet little Peplum is leaving anytime soon, so if you didn't add any peplum to your wardrobe this past season, now is the time to do so. Don't play it safe with peplum dresses either, have fun and play with skirts, tops, shorts and pants !
 
Peter Som, fall 2012
 
 
 
Be sure to take a walk on the wild side with your bags this season. Play with different fabrics, shapes and introduce your self to different designers.
 
Tory Burch, fall 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some of my H&M Fall Favorites
 
 
 



 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beastin 2012 Fall/Winter Lookbook
 
 




 
 
 
Not much of nothing you haven't seen done already, but hey, they do it well!
 
 
 
 
 
Nasty Gal
 
Prints && Knits
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!