Sep 16, 2012

NYC TRIP !
 
 
My apologies for the late post my loves, I have been super busy.
As you all know, myself and a few other friends took on New York during the jump off of one of the stylish weeks of all, YES FASHION WEEK.

We stayed at the Marriott Hotel, Right by ground zero. Not a single day went by without thinking about that tragic day, and to think, we were actually in the same hotel that that the towers fell down on. We didn't make it to the Memorial, but I did get some pictures of the Freedom Tower that is currently still under construction.
 
 
 
The Hotel Views
 

 
 
I got a great shot..
 
 
 
 


 
The Freedom Tower
 

 
 
 
 
Below is a video I captured as I was walking back to the hotel. The Freedom tower was right across the street from us. **I was tipsy, excuse any slurs lol**
 
 
***

The Subway

Riding the train was new experience as well. The smell was.... interesting, the creatures were.. bold lol and the heat was unbearable. BUT it was something new, and I enjoyed it!
 




 
 
 
This was the creepiest stop we made on our way to the Twins home in Brooklyn
 
 
 
 

42nd/ Fashion District/ Uptown

 


 
 
 
 
I was in Shoe heaven!
Largest Macy's Ever.
 


 
Rides in Toys R' Us - Cadence would have died
 
 
The other side of Macy's...

 
 
 
Central Park
 


 
 
Being Silly lol
 
 
 
 


Dinner with CoCo & Breezy



 
 
 
It was sooooooooooooooooooo Yummy


 
 
Bre Whippin them Fish Tacos up
 



 
CoCo && Master Shortie
 

 

NYC
 






 
This fool lol

 

 



 
 
 
 
 
This Image is from FNO, It was VERY CRAZY && EXTREMELY busy. Note to self: Next year, I will go much earlier then I did this year..perhaps when the sun is still out.
 
 
 
 
And that pretty much sums it up. New York was alot of fun, I got to meet up with some old friends, see some relatives and shop my tail off. Exploring the city [ China Town & Little Italy ] was alot of fun, seeing new things, seeing busy streets, the amazing architecture, the diversity and so much more. I go back Next Month for Vogue University, I'll be sure to take more pics, and share my experience with you all. Until then, keep reading ;) xoxo- Naz
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!