Nov 7, 2012

For my little Monster !



As most of you know, Fall is my FAVORITE season. Having a daughter for a muse is even more exciting around this time. When I went to New York, I purchased tons of clothes for her, but no shoes at all..( i know, how dare I?)  lol

I made a list that I MUST have for her from one of my favorite stores ZARA take a look at my picks below!




                     SHEEPSKIN LINED PARKA

&

         TRENCH COAT WITH PIPING AND HOOD

Both coats are adorable and perfect for this bi-polar weather we have here in MN




                         BROGUE BLUCHER

&

                        STUDDED BLUCHER

                She can match mommy in her oxford styled flats. Both colors are perfect for this season! 




          HIGH-TOP SNEAKER WITH VELCRO

&

                FUR-LINED SNEAKER BOOTS

My love for the sneaker wedge has not died quite yet.. so when i seen these High-Top sneakers imitating the popular style, I swear I almost died.. Her dad says black, but I love the white.
- The fur lined boots are going to go great with her new Parka coat !



                  GIRAFFE LEATHER BOOTIES

                                                                         & matching

            ANIMAL PRINT LEATHER HANDBAG

Cadence has recently been obsessed with hand bags as if she is 13. This bad is perfect for my wild child and the booties are icing on the cake 




Zara never seem to let me down and always seems to get my money! lol

What do you think of the items and what are some of your favorite stores to shop for your little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts!